The RMW-820 Series regulators offer high performance in a compact size. 1/8-27 NPT ports allow the use of a wide range of fittings for design flexibility.
- Twenty turn, hysteresis free adjustment allows pressure settings to 1” WC resolution.
- Four adjusting styles allow maximum design flexibility. The non-rising stem is available with an attractive knob, or plain, allowing installation of OEM knobs. Also available is a flush adjusting shaft, for applications where pressure settings are changed less frequently. Factory pre-set “tamperproof” models are also available. (See drawings)
- Mounting options include panel mount, through a 9/16” hole (nut included), and base mount, through 4 ø .125 holes (see drawings).
- Plastic construction - Corrosion resistant wetted materials.
- High accuracy - Low effect of supply variation on output.
- Low cost - Perfect for OEM applications.
- Medical Equipment (Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilator / Respirators, Nebulizers)
- Air Bearings
- HVAC Systems
- Custom Machinery
- Oxygen Clean
- Factory Preset
- Regulator Type: Non-Bleed, Relieving
- Wetted Materials: Polysulfone, Buna-N, EPDM, Acetal, Polyurethane, Stainless Steel
- Supply Consumption: < .3 SCIM (5 cc/min.) Note: RMW-820 series regulators have “near zero” bleed to atmosphere under normal operating conditions. Should any overshoot, or downstream pressure increases occur, the unit will relieve only what is necessary to stabilize the pressure setting. Important: Proper filtration is a must to maintain correct operation of the RMW-820 Series. Medical White cannot guarantee perfect “non-bleed” operation under any circumstances. Consult with a Medical White Application Engineer for more information.
- Max Supply: 150 PSI (1.03 MPa)
- Temperature Range: 40° - 150° F (4° - 66° C)
- Effect of Supply Variation: < .1 PSI (.69 kPa) per 5 PSI (34.5 kPa) supply change
- Repeatability: < ±.25 PSI (1.72 kPa) when supply is removed and re-applied
- Sensitivity: 2" H2O (.5 kPa)
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 cu. ft/min. (70 LPM)
- Relief Capacity: .5 cu. ft/min. (14 LPM) with outlet 5 PSI (34.5 kPa) above set-point
- Recommended Filtration: 5 micron
Available Pressure Ranges (PSI): 0.5 - 3.5, 0.5 - 10, 0.5 - 30, 0.5 - 60, 0.5 - 90
Stocked Configurations Below Can Ship Same Day