The RMW-800 Series regulators offer high performance in a compact size. 1/8-27 NPT ports allow the use of a wide range of fittings for design flexibility.
- Twenty turn, hysteresis free adjustment allows pressure settings to 1” WC resolution.
- Four adjusting styles allow maximum design flexibility. The non-rising stem is available with an attractive knob, or plain, allowing installation of OEM knobs. Also available is a flush adjusting shaft, for applications where pressure settings are changed less frequently. Factory pre-set “tamperproof” models are also available. (See drawings)
- Mounting options include panel mount, through a 9/16” hole (nut included), and base mount, through 4 ø .125 holes (see drawings).
- Plastic construction - Corrosion resistant wetted materials.
- High accuracy - Low effect of supply variation on output.
- Low cost - Perfect for OEM applications.
- Medical Equipment (Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilator / Respirators, Nebulizers)
- Air Bearings
- HVAC Systems
- Custom Machinery
- Oxygen Clean
- Factory Preset
- Regulator Type: Constant Bleed, Relieving
- Wetted Materials: Polysulfone, Buna-N, EPDM, Acetal, Polyurethane, Stainless Steel
- Supply Consumption:
- < 9 SCIM (150 cc/min) @ 30 PSI (207 kPa) supply
- < 21 SCIM (350 cc/min) @ 100 PSI (689 kPa) supply
- Max Supply: 150 PSI (1.03 MPa)
- Temperature Range: 40° - 150° F (4° - 66° C)
- Effect of Supply Variation: < .05 PSI (.35 kPa) per 10 PSI (68.9 kPa) supply change when dead ended
- Repeatability: < ±.1 PSI (.69 kPa) when supply is removed and re-applied
- Sensitivity: 1" H2O (.25 kPa)
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 cu. ft/min. (70 LPM)
- Relief Capacity: .5 cu. ft/min. (14 LPM) with outlet 5 PSI (34.5 kPa) above set-point
- Recommended Filtration: 5 micron
Available Pressure Ranges (PSI): 0.5 - 3.5, 0.5 - 10, 0.5 - 30, 0.5 - 60, 0.5 - 90
Stocked Configurations Below Can Ship Same Day